Integrate and Automate your Business
PipeGears lets you build serverless integration and automation quickly by visually snapping together modules.
Integrate and Automate
With PipeGears you can build serverless integration and automation flows for any cloud service, API or business system. It allows you to create webhooks that receive information from any service and trigger an automation flow. For example, to query a database, send an email, post to social media, or create a task in your project management software.
Run Scheduled Jobs
You can create scheduled jobs that run exactly at the times you want, at up to one minute intervals. Or at business-centric times, like the first Monday of every month. It allows you to create complex integrations that branch into multiple conditional flows. And there are no limits on the number of triggers, steps, integration points or operations that you can perform.
Execute Serverless Functions
PipeGears lets you integrate your serverless code on AWS Lambda. It can trigger Lambda functions directly, without needing AWS API gateway. Execute Lambda functions sequentially or concurrently and integrate them into your automation flow. Or run your serverless code at scheduled intervals with a timer trigger or cron scheduler.
- Create webhooks to integrate with any system
- Run scheduled jobs at timed intervals to automate processes
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs, social media and cloud services
- Build Slack bots and integrations quickly and easily
- Automate workflows and backend processes
- Enable integration and automation with serverless microservices
- Send and receive email
- Send and receive IOT data via MQTT
- Connect to remote databases, including MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- No code to deploy, just press start and it’s live in the cloud
- With serverless integration, you don’t have to worry about hosting or managing servers
- Secured SSL endpoints are automatically provisioned